We’ve asked Alina few questions about her personal preferences when it comes to fashion, style, art and music. Here you are a glance of her inner shine, hiding behind those beautiful blue eyes.
• WHICH ARE YOUR FAVORITE SHOPPING DESTINATIONS ?
I really like shopping online because going from store to store makes me really tired so there are a few sites I like to shop from:
• WHAT TEMPTS YOU THE MOST (referring to shopping)? WHICH ARE THE THINGS YOU CANNOT RESIST?
Definitely shoes…I love them, I can’t lie, I never have enough shoes.
• WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE OCCUPATION/HOBBY/JOB?
The thing I love most in the world is to be creative, that’s why I draw, paint and make illustrations.
• WHAT IS YOUR PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE (principles you follow to be happy/favorite quotes)?
I try to always be positive and optimistic about everything. To replace your negative thoughts with positive ones does wonders. My motto was always: “Belive and you will see”
• SHARE A SONG WHICH DEFINES YOUR PERSONALITY/MOOD/STYLE.
From time to time a get stuck on a song that I like and I listen to it over and over again. I don’t know if I would go as far as to say that it defines me lately by obssesion is Gin Wigmore-Black sheep
• WHICH IS THE PLACE YOU FEEL THE BEST(city/country/it could be even a coffee shop)?
From Bucharest I like to grab a coffee at Thomas Antiques. It’s relaxing and all the vintage furniture it gives it a unique charm.
HERE is the first part of the post about Alina Filipoiu.